At Imagination Station Child Development Center, we offer a comprehensive pre-school curriculum while building Biblical principles and Christian relationships for children in Amarillo, TX. Co-directed by Stephanie Bell and Corina Hernandez, we strive to meet the individual needs of each child.
We encourage parents to be involved and participate in their child’s education and we keep you informed. This will strengthen the security and trust between you and your child, as well as with our center.
Our Educational Programs Include:
- Certified Texas School Ready pre-school programs
- Full time curriculum director
- Bible based teachings
- From birth through 2 years, we focus on the physical and emotional development and progress of the child.
- At 3 years old, we continue with the physical, emotional, and social learning aspects as well as begin the preparation for our Pre-K program.
- We have and use a curriculum in our Pre-K program ages 3-5.
- Children 4-5 years of age are active in our certified Preschool Program.
The curriculum is provided by The Children’s Learning Institute at the University of Texas Health Science Center. The Texas Early Education Model (TEEM) provides hands-on activities that teachers can implements in their classrooms during large group, small group, centers, and one-on-one instruction. When implementing these activities, we want children to have an optimal learning experience using playful, purposeful, and playful strategies.