Imagination Station Child Development Center offers dedicated child care services in Amarillo, TX.
We’re here to provide an environment that will guide your children spiritually, emotionally, and physically during their critical years of growth and development. We have aimed our standards to meet and surpass the requirements set for child-care centers; to have an inviting, healthy and comfortable environment for your child. We dedicate ourselves in meeting the needs of the child and their families with relationships and care reflecting the kindness and gentleness that our Heavenly Father shows us.
Our program allows opportunities for discovering a wide variety of interests including music, science, physical development, pre-reading, math, and creative arts. Lesson plans are designed to create hands-on learning in place of formal instruction. Each classroom has a clear and defined daily schedule that the caregivers are instructed to follow but not limited by, according to the age and size of their group.
Our Child Care Services Include:
- Basic Bible/Christian principles through stories, songs, prayer and relationships. Stories and principles derive straight from the Bible. (Non-denominational)
- Outdoor activity is vital to a child’s development. We have the ability to learn on our large outdoor play equipment and play yard.
- An indoor gym area is available if the West Texas weather is not amicable.
- A healthy breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack is provided daily.
- Age appropriate activities.
- Quality caregivers, staff, and environment.